We employ experienced, highly educated dietitians who support patients according to evidence-based guidelines. Our team takes care of the individual needs of each patient and tailors the therapy to their characteristics.
We help prevent and reverse type 2 diabetes
Scalable support of a registered dietitian and evidence-based digital programme.
Vitadio is a digital programme created by medical doctors, psychologists and nutrition specialists with the aim to stop and reverse metabolic diseases using behavioural therapy.
Vitadio helps patients sustainably manage weight, control glucose levels and improve quality of life. Our unique combination of technology and human contact enables providing high-touch personalized care at scale. Accessible conveniently via phone and computer.How it works
“I’ve had diabetes for more than 13 years and I’ve never made myself live healthier. My dietitian Irena was a great source of support and motivation for me. I felt much better after a few weeks in Vitadio programme. I’m a cleaning lady and work that took me 4 hours before takes 3 hours now. Also, I sleep much better and feel more energy.”
Our digital programme is designed to effectively support patients who are at risk or living with type 2 diabetes.
- 32 million Europeans have prediabetes.
- Most of them are not aware of the condition.
- Without intervention, it's likely to become type 2 diabetes within 10 years.
- Our evidence-based programme can help reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes by as much as 71 %.
- Type 2 diabetes accounts for 95 % of diabetes cases.
- Only 6.5 % of diabetic patients reach their combined therapy goals resulting in frequent complications.
- Average annual medical costs of European patient with diabetes is 2 800€ higher compared to a non-diabetic patient.
- Vitadio is designed to lower the medication and reduce the risk of severe complications.
- In Europe, 50 % of the population is overweight and 21 % is obese (WHO).
- Obesity dramatically increases the risk of diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Vitadio aims to achieve significant weight-loss of 8 % body weight in the majority of users.